Sunday 9 September 2012

I'm smitten: Peter Som S/S 13 Shoes

Fashion's two season advance can often be disorienting.  It's a bit weird to think about Spring just as the leaves start to turn & there's a nip in the air...

Nevertheless, I'm smitten with these Peter Som shoes for Spring/Summer 13 RTW.  The metallic heels and toes with the ankle straps are cool.  But it's the painterly prints that are most appealing.  The intersection of fashion and art is always what excites me, and these look like a watercolour canvas of Spring flora.

Marcus Tondo

Marcus Tondo

























Sometimes, simpler is better.  In the case of this beautiful ivy print - I like the classic pointy-toed pumps with no other embellishments, best.  They're more delicate than I usually go for, but so fresh, cheerful, and pretty that they're almost the personification of Spring itself.


Marcus Tondo

Marcus Tondo

No comments:

Post a Comment