Thursday 10 May 2012

I'm smitten: Shakuhachi


I like what I see so far from the laid back Shakuhachi lookbook for SS13...  They have a great louche luxe aesthetic, that I just want to wear.


photo via Russh





This two-tone dress (above) is my fave upcoming piece from the Australian line: nicely refined, but still edgy.  It's like a lighter version of my favorite piece from the AW11 collection, this asymmetric black dress (below):

photo via Shakuhachi RTW

photo via Shakuhachi RTW



photo via Shakuhachi RTW

photo via Shakuhachi RTW
Here are two more great examples from SS12 - a sporty casual and a sexy formal.  Although nothing they make looks too formal, which is what I love about it.  I'd happily put either of these into heavy rotation.

photo via Russh
 But it's the SHOES I'm really smitten with...  There were sporty wedges & groovy metallics, but it's these industrial sandals (above & below) from SS13 that have me drooling the most.  Love!
photo via Russh

No comments:

Post a Comment